Thursday, April 28, 2011

Snack time...

Everyday, between breakfast and lunch I have a mid morning snack. My snack of choice is usually a Lara bar. I've been obsessed with Lara bars for a few months now. Most of their flavors taste awesome and are produced with all natural ingredients.

Lately, I've been munching on the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bars. The only ingredients in the bar are: Dates, Peanuts, Chocolate Chips. Seriously, so simple and delicious. The dates add a slight sweetness.

Lara bars can be expensive, up to $1.50/bar. however, I am lucky enough to buy them at Shoprite, where they periodically go on sale for .99 cents. This is when I stock up. Seriously, I will by $50.00 worth of bars! My two favorite flavors right now are Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Coconut Chew.
The great thing about these bars are they are so convenient. Throw them in your bag and you have a great emergency snack.

Now, if you'll excuse me...it's snack time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment