Monday, April 18, 2011

Egg Salad Sandwich and Salad.....

Hello hello! How is your day going so far? I was able to take my lunch break and make it to the gym for a calorie burning workout on the stair master. According to the machine, I blasted out 300 calories while stepping away at level 12. Not bad for a mid day break.

Lunch was eaten at my desk while working. Last night, I hard boiled an egg and brought that in along with my Arnolds Sandwich Thins. At my little fridge at work I keep reduced fat mayo and some salad dressings, like Newman's Own Light Balsamic. I quickly peeled my egg and chopped it up. Then I mixed a tablespoon of light mayo, pepper and onion powder. Mmm..I slapped this eggalicious mixture on my toasted sandwich thins and had a great lunch. I also made a chopped side salad of cucumber and grape tomatoes, dressed with a little bit of light balsamic.

Yum...a healthy and delish lunch!
What did you guys have?

No comments:

Post a Comment