Monday, April 4, 2011

Lunch Today...

Alright Guys,

We are halfway through the day and I've accomplished a lot! First off, I have been very productive at work. Secondly, I used my lunch hour to get my work out in! Oh yes, 30 minutes of pure cardio on the stair master, at level 12. Yup, that was a sweat fest. I ate lunch at my desk. Today's lunch consisted of a tuna salad on a Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats. Tuna salad was simply made by taking a small can of tuna (the individual 3oz can) and mixing in a TB of light mayo, onion powder and a few sliced up cherry tomatoes. On the side I took a small bag of frozen veggies and nuked them for five minutes. I then drizzled on some balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes. I also threw in a few cherry tomatoes. Mmm...delish!

Here's how the meal shapes up:
Whole grain: deli flats
Produce: veggies
Lean Protein: tuna
Plant fat: mayo
Sass: balsamic vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment