Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goodbye Party...

Today was my friends going away party at work and we had many sweet treats in the office! Since my coworker is allergic to wheat and gluten and eggs, I decided to make her cupcakes using Cherrybrook Kitchens gluten and wheat free chocolate cake mix. I decided to throw in some shredded coconut in the mix. The cupcakes were delish! The batter was made of only potato starch, cane juice, cocoa powder,white rice flour,tapioca starch,brown sugar,baking soda, xanthan gum and sea salt. I added water and oil to this mix, as well as shredded coconut.

I made a very simple frosting using only cream cheese and honey. I eye balled how much honey to use :-p. I topped this with sweetened shredded coconut and salty peanuts! The sweet/salty combo was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment