Thursday, April 28, 2011

Morning...

Morning All,

OK, so I did not wake up this morning to do my INSANITY workout, but I have a good reason. I seemed to have woken up with a slight ear ache. I felt it coming on last night, and I'm hoping it will be gone by the end of the day.  I promise you though, I will be doing my INSANITY workout this evening.  Luckily, today's workout is suppose to be Cardio Recovery and not too intense. Like I said, it's SUPPOSED to be less intense,so, we'll see.

I did start off my day with a delish Strawberry Cheese Cake Cream, I basically used my Raspberry Cheese Cake Cream recipe and used strawberries in place of raspberries. This was very filling. I do need to figure out what I will be having for lunch, since I forgot to bring mine :-(

How are you guys doing?

Question of the day:  Do you think you would be able to go vegan for a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment