Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Morning Pep Talk...

Good Morning All,

I hope you all had a great weekend! So, I'm still working on losing the few pounds that I gained. I was talking to a friend over the weekend and let him know that my weight gain is due to my own actions. For the past few weeks, I know I've been making unhealthy food choices and snacking mindlessly at times. Also, my workouts have been pretty sporadic.

In an effort to work on all this, I've made some changes. First off, I've given myself a 30 day fitness challenge. This means that no matter what the circumstances are, I need to find at least 30 minutes a day of exercising. Yesterday was day 1, and I got a 30 Day Shred workout in. Secondly, I'm going trying different workouts now. As much as I love INSANITY, it was time for a change. The 30 Day Shred really got me feeling sore today, which is something I've missed! Third - I'm definitely being mindful of what I eat. That means stop when I'm full, quit the excessive snacking, and make my diet more colorful!

My weight remained steady for a good six months and it remained this way from eating right and exercising CONSISTENTLY. As soon as I drop the bad habits I know the weight will come off!

So, what have we learned:
1. Make a conscience decision to eat right through out the day.
2. Quit the excessive snacking and binge eating.
3. Get your exercise in, everyday.

I can do this and if you are also trying to lose weight, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment