Thursday, July 14, 2011

Binge day...

Alright, I totally had a binge day after breakfast. It's OK. It happens. As long as it continues to not happen, I will be fine. I would say you are entitled to one binge day a week. I tend to keep mine for a Friday or Saturday, but today it was!

It all started during lunch, when I went out for BBQ. I ordered the brisket sandwich, which was delish! I then had some mac n cheese. Then some fries. Then some sweet potato fries. I washed it all down with a vanilla soft serve with chocolate sprinkles. Yum and more yum.

For dinner I had a slice of pizza. Followed by some chocolate covered pretzels and a nutella rice krispy treat :-)

To top it all off...no INSANITY today! Like I said, everyone has binge days and as long as they don't happen often you really won't get thrown off track. Tomorrow I will continue my day normally. I will workout and eat right and I will continue to be positive.

I had a great binge day..it's OK, it happens and I don't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment