Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just 10 Challenge: Day 3

I am now beginning day 3 of the Just 10 challenge. So far I have lost 3 pounds. I'm sure much of this is water weight, especially with all the junk food and sodium I ingested over the weekend. To my credit though, I have been eating right and exercising. Lately for breakfast I've been having two slices of toasted Ezekiel's bread with almond butter, cinnamon and sliced bananas. A pretty


filling breakfast. Lunch the past couple of days has been a mozzarella and tomato salad with a balsamic vinegar. I'll also have a small tomato soup on the side. Dinner has been something light such as a bowl of roasted veggies drizzled with a little olive oil. When I snack I always have fruit or veggies. The other day I bought a bag of baby carrots and I've been having them when I crave something crunchy. I will also keep a Kashi granola bar in my purse, for those unexpected hunger pangs. Today will be a bit tricky. I will be going out for lunch and dinner, so I need to be careful with my food choices. More to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment