Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 8: Just 10 Challenge

This mornings weigh in revealed a gain of .2 pound. Again, this is not a big deal whats so ever!! It's been a week since I've started the Just 10 Challenge, and I'm already down 5 pounds. Another 5 to go, but I have a feeling the weight will start coming off slower. Again, this is probably totally normal because this is a healthy way to lose weight and I'm instilling the values in myself to keep it off! This is not a quick fix people, but a healthy lifestyle! This mornings breakfast was the usual. I'll let you know when i get tired of toast with almond butter, banana and cinnamon. OK, I thought it would be a good idea to go over the rules of the Just 10 Challenge for you all to do this as well. Again, you can finds this on Dr. Oz's website, but these are the rules that have helped me thus far: 1. Get your free Just 10 bracelet by going to the Dr. Oz site 2. Cut out soda and high fructose corn syrup. If I need a bubbly fix, I go for seltzer water 3. Stop eating at least 3 hours before bedtime. This works. 4. Get your activity on. Dr. Oz says 10 minutes a day. I try to do 30. Yeah, I'm teachers pet. 5. Watch out for portion distortion. I'll post a good guide soon. Alright peoples, more to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment