Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow, time flies! We are now in 2014!!! Out with the old and in with the new...2014 is going to be a great year :-)

Of course it's January and a lot of people make resolutions to lose weight. My resolution for this year is to just eat healthy and exercise. I'd like to eat as clean as possible and exercise for good health. 

Lately I've been making a lot recipes from the Forks Over Knives Cookbook and I'm loving them. Even my loving hubby, who avoids vegetables like the plague, loves these recipes. It's helping both of us get into a healthy lifestyle. 

I intend to blog more often and share some awesome recipes with you guys. Here's to making 2014 a happy and healthy year for all!

Here are a few pics of my meals:

Lentil Shepherds Pie with String Beans


Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadilla 


Falafel Burger on EZekiel Bread


Vegan Waffle with Almond Butter and Banana


Recipes and updates to come. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment