Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Recipe Alert: Oat Waffles

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!  Keep it up guys...just a few more days till the weekend :-)

So, you know those delicious waffles I've been having for breakfast most mornings? Well I wanted to share the flavor and health and give you guys the recipe...an incredibly easy recipe!


Let's get to it!

Ingredients:
1 cup of oats
1 cup of water
1/2 banana
1tsp of vanilla extract

Preparation:
Turn on your waffle maker and set to high. Blend all ingredients.  Lightly spray your waffle maker with some oil. Place batter in and cook until done. Enjoy!

Servings: 2

That's it folks. It's that easy. I LOVE these waffles. They are vegan and fiber packed.


I usually make a stack of these Sunday evening, to have for breakfast during the week. I just pop them in the toaster or toaster oven to reheat.  

You can top these waffles any way you like. My most favorite way to eat them is to quarter the waffle, add almond butter and banana :-)

Soooo delicious!!

I hope you guys make this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment