Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tuesday Eats...

Good Morning!

We are now mid way through the week. Hope you're week is going well. I'm excited for today because temperatures are suppose to tip into the 90's :-) This could be my last hot and humid day of the season to enjoy. 

Alright, lets get down to business. Yesterday I had a very clean eating day. Mainly because I was equipped with healthy snacks. 

I started my day off with a slice of ezekiel toast with almond butter, sliced peach, and a hard boiled egg. A perfect breakfast with fiber, produce, protein and healthy fats :-)

A few hours later I had a Larabar for a snack. This held me over because I wanted to go to the gym before eating lunch. 


For lunch I had leftovers. Curried chicken with kale and barley in a sesame oil dressing:

A few hours after lunch, another snack: hard boiled egg and almonds. 

Last but not least for dinner I made whole wheat pasta with broccoli tossed in a garlic chili oil dressing (recipe to come later).


I also managed to get a lot of exercise in. During the day I went to the gym and hot up the elliptical and weights. At night, I went to the pool and practiced swimming for an hour. Not bad!

All in all I'm very happy with how the day went yesterday. I just have to keep up with clean eating and exercise :-)

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment