Monday, January 13, 2014

And We're Back...

Good Morning All!

Happy Monday. Time to start the workday. I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was full of fun and eventful things. 

We kicked things off Friday night at a Thai restaurant. I got the Garden Green dish which is suppose to be a bunch of vegetables. I was a bit disappointed because there were a bunch of limpy vegetables, such as cabbage and bok choy. I was hoping more for broccoli, carrots and string beans. 


The husband ordered a chicken dish which looked far more interesting than my dish:


Yeah... It's on fire. 

The rest of my weekend included a lot of healthy eats:




We also did a lot of cooking and prepped meals for the week. We are on an Indian food kick and made a pot of channa masala and daal. We also made a batch of falafel burgers. 

I also made a stack of oat waffles for myself for the week:


And that's a wrap with good eats :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment