Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hump Day...

Hey Hey People! Happy hump day. 

I hope you guys in the east coast are keeping warm and not putting yourself at risk for frost bite. Today is suppose to be a balmy 25 degrees :-p

I didn't post any food pics yesterday because I feel I've been eating the same meals everyday. Also, let's be real -why bore you!

My breakfasts have been the usual: Oat Waffle with Almond Butter and Banana 


Lunch: Lentil Shepherds Pie with Kale


For dinner, we braved the cold and went to Hoboken. 

We went to Mamoun's Falafel!


I ordered the vegetarian plate combo over salad. This came with hummus, baba ganoush and beans over salad. I ate all of this with a pita. Delish!


I'm hoping I'll be able to go check out a Curves gym today. It's right next to work and a workout is suppose to be 30 minutes. Let's see...

Hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment