Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Monday...

Good Morning!

I hope you guys all had a great weekend. It's a very rainy morning which makes it very hard to get out of bed. 

Yesterday, I started my day off with a waffle burrito. I'm loving this waffle recipe and will share it in a post soon. 

Yum! Plan on seeing this a lot for breakfasts :-) Waffle topped with almond butter and banana, folded over burrito style!

After breakfast the hubs and I finished up Season 5 of 24. We are so loving this show. Jack Bauer can get away with anything and I believe he just may be superman :-). We are excited to start Season 6 tonight! 

After 24 we are lunch. I finished up the last of the Unfried Falafel Burgers. This is another Forks Over Knives recipe which I LOVE!


After lunch we headed out to run some errands and did our grocery shopping. Afterwards we stopped my sisters place for coffee and cake and to hang out with my sister, brother in law and niece. It's always a good time when we see them. 

I also snacked on some sriracha chips (not that spicy, tasted more like ketchup). 

We made it home and I decided to make a dinner dish that we can have through out the week. I made another Forks Over Knives recipe:  Lentil Shepherds Pie. We will probably have this tonight for dinner. 

The night ended with a veggie burger (from Trader Joe's) and cucumber on the side. 


And... Because we are such exciting people, we started off Season 6 of 24 :-)

So, here's to Monday... The sooner we start the day, the sooner it will be over :-p

Have a good day and Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment