Monday, June 6, 2011

Morning...thinking about breakfast

Mornin All,

This weekend was certainly fun filled and foodtastic! Yesterday I enjoyed a whole lotta Indian Chinese at Nanking and also learned how to make a delicious cheese toast for breakfast. Cheese toast recipe will be posted later on. Last night a huge portion of eggplant lasagna was also consumed :-)

Yes... A lot of good food was invloved this weekend, but I also managed to complete my last week of INSANITY's recovery week!! This evening I will start my first workout for month 2, which is suppose to be an hour long. Sean T better make that hour go fast :-p

So, it's not even 9am and my tummy is grumbling for food and I'm thinking about what to have for breakfast today. Right now, I'm heading towards a Greek yogurt, topped with blackberries and chia seeds. Although, a peanut butter almond milk smoothie doesn't sound to bad either. Ah, stay tuned to see what was decided!

How was your weekend? What are your breakfast plans for the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment