Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 2: Breakfast of Champions

Good morning and happy Wednesday!!! Today start's day 2 of a vegan/whole foods diet!  Yesterday went well, except for the tortilla/hummus snafu.

This morning I started my breakfast off with the usual:  1/4c of oats, 1/4c almond meal, 1 mashed banana.  All of this made in a mug with some water.  Once done, I topped it off with a splash of almond milk.  Yes, that is a huge ass mug of coffee next to it! I need my one mug in the morning..otherwise you  don't want to talk to me the rest of the day :-p

I'm hoping this breakfast will keep me full till noon. I plan on checking out Whole Foods' vegan, no oil options for lunch.

What are you guys having for breakfast?

Personal goals for the day:
  • Practice DhoonyaFIT (more on this later)
  • Get a workout in

No comments:

Post a Comment