Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Woohoo...It's Summer...

Yay!!! Summer is finally here and boy, it's here with a bang! Today is going to be a sultry 97 degrees    :-) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this time of year. What do I love about this year?  Well, let's see:


  • Hot and humid days
  • Spending time at the beach. I love the ocean
  • Outside workouts
  • Chillin with friends on rooftops
  • Picnics in the park
  • Night walks
  • BBQ's....especially in the park
  • Walking the streets of NYC with a popsicle
  • Swimming
  • That moment when it's so hot outside and you know a FIERCE thunderstorm is on it's way

These are just a FEW things that I look forward to.

Personal goals this summer:
  • Volunteer at a shelter
  • TEACHING DhoonyaFIT
  • Continue getting in shape for Tough Mudder
I am really looking forward to a great summer. Lot's of good times, positive thinking and a positive attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment