Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 7: Lunch, Dinner and Everything in Between

For lunch yesterday I got a huge chopped salad from Hale n Hearty. In the salad went:
romaine leaves
red onions
corn
broccoli
chickpeas
mushrooms

All of this was chopped up and tossed in vinegar. I have to say, I'd take a chopped salad over a regular salad any day!

In between lunch and dinner on snacked on the following:
banana
half a mango
3 turkish figs
melon salad

Dinner last night was definitely vegetarian. I just don't know if it was vegan. I went out for Indian and got the paper masala dosa, which was served with spiced tomatoes on the side. I say I don't know if this is vegan because I don't know if any ghee(clarified butter) was used.
The dosa was HUGE and I only managed to eat half of it.

So, that was my day. I noticed I'm taking in a lot of fruit... I hope the sugars don't get to me.

Now, to start off day 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment