Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 8: Recap....

Day 8 was by far, the best day of my vegan, no oil diet, so far. I think what made me feel good were my snacks.
My day started off with a mug of coffee and a mug of oatmeal. I had half a cup of oats cooked with water and a banana whipped in.

Lunch was easy. I went to Trader Joes and picked up their Asian Veggie Stir fry. I made this whole packet which was vegan and oil free.

In between lunch and dinner I had two snacks, both vegan yogurts. After lunch I was still feeling blah in the tummy. I was trying to figure out what was really impacting my diet. I thought since I'm having tummy issues, did I use to eat something that helped my stomach? Then I thought about all the yogurt I use to have. I would have yogurt at least 4 times a week. Maybe I my stomach was missing some acidophilus? I then walked on down to whole foods and found coconut milk yogurt by So Delicious and almond milk yogurt by Almond Dreams (review on these to come). I first had the coconut milk yogurt. Thirty minutes after this my stomach was already feeling better! Later on in the day I had the almond milk yogurt. By the time evening came, I was able to do a circuit workout! Then I was able to have a good Ju Jitsu class! Finally, some relief!

Today I'm definitely going to have at least one vegan yogurt.

Moving on... Dinner was vegan Indian food made with minimal oil. I forgot to take pics :-(

Well... Now onto day 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment