Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Recipe Alert: Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffins

Hello All,
I wanted to share my recipe for a very BASIC Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal muffin. When I mean basic, I mean BASIC! There are only three ingredients in this recipe (not including spice/baking powder) and none of them are sugar! I love this recipe as is or just splitting the muffin open and drizzling honey inside it. This muffin would be great with other additions added as well, such as diced apple, or banana puree and walnuts. I'll keep you guys posted with any variations I make. For now, here is my basic Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffins!
Ingredients:
1 15oz. can of pumpkin puree
1 egg
1.5c. of oatmeal
1TB. of pumpkin spice powder
1/2TB. of baking powder
Preparation:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Line a muffin tin pan with paper liners or spray with non stick cooking spray. Evenly, spoon muffin batter into six muffin cups. Bake for 20 -25 minutes, or until muffins feel a bit firm. Allow to cool, then enjoy!!
Servings: 6
Calories: 93

No comments:

Post a Comment