Monday, November 29, 2010

Are You Ready To Resume Your Healthy Lifestyle....

Good Morning All, It's the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure we all ate a lot of good food, spent a lot of time with family, and many of us, like myself probably did not get much exercise in. Well, you're all in luck. Today is Monday, a new day and a new week to start eating healthy and exercising again. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I managed to put on 3.4 pounds. This was the result of eating many sweet things and going to TWO Thanksgiving dinners. I don't feel bad or regret this at all. I spent great time with friends and ate great food. I do know that now that this is done and over with, it's time to get back on track. Yesterday, I resumed my healthy eating habits and exercise. As a result, I did lose my bloat and am down 1.4 pounds. I also know in no time, I'll be back to my regular weight and back in the race to lose the additional 5 pounds that I'd like to lose. Today, I started my morning off right. I had a bowl of oatmeal with 1% milk. I also plan on hitting the gym today and getting in at least 30 minutes of cardio in. Are you guys ready to resume your healthy lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment