Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello Again...

Hello Everyone, OK- I know I've been lacking in the posting department, but good things have happened. For a little over a month now, I've been following WW and exercising atleast four times a week to get myself back in shape. So far, so good. In about 5 weeks, I've lost 6 pounds, a lil over a pound a week. I know losing a pound of week is a little slow, but I'm happy to say there is some progress every week. If I continue this way, in a month, I should be down another four pounds, which will make my progress to be a ten pound weightloss. Not bad, all in all by June I should be very close to my goal weight, now that's hot! Another thing which has helped me, and I will be completely honest, I've stopped eating at 8:30pm. Although this has been hard, but it has helped tremendously! Yes, for about a week, I would wake up starving and wanting to eat my breakfast as soon as possible. After a week of doing this, I started to get use to it and I can now wait til my normal time to have breakfast. Anywho, I have lots of recipes, tips and tricks to share with you all!! How have you guys been doing on the weightloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment