Monday, March 15, 2010

Seriously Snacking...

The other day when I was at the supermarket looking for delicious snacks, I of course headed to the yogurt isle. This is where I found a 4 pack of 4oz. Chobani yogurts in chocolate and honeynana. All I have to say is wow! Could this be the best tasting greek yogurt I've ever had?!?! The chocolate tastes a like slightly tart chocolate pudding and the honeynana....OMG...you can totally taste the clover honey used!!!! Both yogurts are thick, creamy and oh so delicious!
Best part, these yogurts pack in a some powerful stats and only have 2 points. Perfect on the go, sweet, creamy snack :-)
Stats for HoneyNana:
Cal: 110
Fat: 2
Protein: 9
Stats for Chocolate:
Cal: 120
Fat: 2
Protein: 9
I hope you brought some healthy snacks with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment