- 13oz. of whole wheat rotini pasta, cooked
- 1TB. of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 head of broccoli florets
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 1TB. of fresh oregano
- 2TB. of balsamic vinegar
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Shredded pecorino romano, to top
In a large sauté pan, add the olive oil and place on medium heat. Once hot, add the garlic slices, bell pepper and broccoli. Let the vegetables brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes, oregano, balsamic vinegar and stir for about a minute. Add the pasta and toss. Top with the Pecorino Romano cheese.
This recipe and article is also posted on TheAjnabee.com!