Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And the weekly weigh in is...

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Yesterday I had my weigh in and yay...I am down one pound!!! Again, I seem to be losing about .8 - 1 pound a week. A slow and steady process, but probably the best way to do it. Last week I had one really crazy day where I ate a lot of cereal and had a bagel with cream cheese in the morning, and did not eat a proper dinner. I'm quite sure I used all my 35 weekly points that day. Anywhoo, since last Wednesday was so bad, I made sure I got some extra exercise in and ate well the rest of the week -including the weekend :-) What I did realize from last Wednesday's blow out was, when I do not eat right or overload my body, almost immediately I do not feel well at all. I feel bloated, cramped and in a not so happy mood. So, another reason to keep eating well is I feel so much better! How have you guys been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment