Thursday, April 4, 2013

Something Good...Something Bad...

Good Morning!

Yay, it's Thursday!!! One more day till the weekend. My week has been filled with lots of healthy food and a little bit of not so healthy food. On the plus side, I've been doing really well with cardio workouts.

I wish the weather would warm up already. Seriously, we are in April now! Come on Mother Nature... get your act together! One of the things I'm looking forward to us holding outdoor group workouts in Jersey City. I did a few last year and its really nice working out outside along the river front or in the park.

Today I'm going to try to post pics of all my meals. I really would like to make more of an effort to keep most of my meals healthy and only indulge once or twice a week. Same thing for going out. I like to cook a lot of my meals at home and go out less. First of all, I like to view going out as a pleasure and not an every day kind of thing. Once it becomes an every day kind of thing I feel I enjoy going out less as an indulgence. Also, when I do cook at home I know exactly what is going in my food!

How do you guys feel about going out to eat? Do you prefer to cook your meals at home?

I now leave you with some healthy food pics and some not so healthy food eats :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment