Friday, April 19, 2013

Finally Friday...

Good Morning & Happy Friday!!!

Ah, yes we've waited all week for this day! I've had a pretty good week with healthy eats and working out. I'm still pushing myself to complete a 5K on the elliptical in under 30 minutes. The closest I've come to is 2.87!! So close, yet so far! I've been working at it on a 10/10 level. Slowly but surely I will get there!

I've also been working extra hard to make sure I'm eating healthy. This means getting my prep work done for meals and snacks is essential. Hard boiled eggs hell ward off hunger before the gym and are still light enough for me to push myself during my workout. Carrot and celery sticks are a great way to satisfy crunch and some mixed nuts hold me over till dinner.

I have to say... Trader Joes has really been helping me out with quick and easy dinners. I will do a separate post on this, but their pre-seasoned meats are great. Lately, I've been getting the chicken, fish and sometimes lamb already pre-seasoned. I just come home and cook it up! This plus a side of veggies is awesome. Of course, left overs from the night is lunch the next day :-)

I hope you guys have a great weekend! Be sure to follow me on twitter to get my #onetweetrecipes. I now leave you with some food and exercise high lights from the week.









No comments:

Post a Comment