Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Thursday...

Good Morning and HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

Yes, just one more day and we are into the weekend :-) The weather has been so wonderful lately. I really hope it stays. I haven't blogged in the past couple of days because things have been pretty low key. I'm still on a smoothie kick so my breakfasts haven't changed. I am trying to get more protein in my diet. I noticed around 3:00pm I start to get hit by hunger pangs. Yesterday, I had two hard boiled eggs to combat that. This successfully handled the hunger till about 7:30.

I've also managed to get to the gym a couple times this week. I plan on going today, tomorrow and Friday as well. With the weather being so nice I'm wondering if I should do a circuit workout outside.

My focus lately has been just eating healthy, watching portion sizes and exercising. I can't really restrict myself from anything. For example going low carb will only want me to eat bad carbs even more. Now, I'm just trying to focus on eating well. If I am trying to limit anything, it is processes sugar. I really do think sugar is the devil and does more harm than any good.

So, that's what's going on now. How have you guys been?

No comments:

Post a Comment