- Plan healthy meals
- Workout at least 5 days a week
- Get your healthy snacks together
- Write down everything you put in your mouth (food journal time)
- Make note of your weight and waist size (we will be checking every week)
- Watch out for portion sizes (maybe buy cheap food scale)
- Check out livestrong.com and calorieking.com to for calories in food and your body mass index
I'm going to add one more, which is: drink at least 8 glasses of water through out the day!
How was your day today?