Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Hump Day...


Wow... We are already into midweek! Another couple of days and we have a three day weekend to look forward to :-)

Yesterday I managed to get a twenty minute cardio workout in with the elliptical. Not bad, especially since it had been a couple of weeks since I worked out. Today I'm hoping for a similar workout. 

Yesterday was also a Trader Joes day for lunch and dinner. Lunch was leftovers from the night before. We made TJ's Garlic Chili Tilapia with a side of string beans. Delicious! Dinner was TJ's Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with a side of salad and balsamic asparagus. Guess what's for lunch today :-p...

Once again, this morning I woke up ravenous. I drank my coffee, had a banana and made my breakfast for the road. Two slices of Ezekiel toast with an omelet. Breakfast has already been devoured. 

Last night I worked on a healthy key lime pie filling. I plan on trying it out tonight. If it's good be sure to look out for the recipe. I did use a very healthy ingredient for this recipe. Any guesses?

Well, I hope your hump day goes quickly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment