Monday, March 4, 2013

March Madness...

Hello and Happy Monday! You know my motto, the quicker we get Monday started the quicker it's over. I love Mondays, can't you tell :-p

I cannot believe we are already in March. Whew... Time flies but I'm looking forward to warmer weather.

Last week I was letting my body rest after getting over a bad cold. I didn't go to the gym and my appetite was a never ending pit! This week I'm back in the game. I'm going Paleo with a few of my coworkers and I was able to get all my prep work done. Yes, I did my grocery shopping, made my breads, prepped my meat and cut up my veggies! I'm ready to dive into this week!

I have recipes coming up for Paleo bread and chipotle burgers so stay tuned:-)

Here are some highlights from the weekend:







No comments:

Post a Comment