Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday... Weekend Recap

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was great and filled with fun, food, family and friends :-)

My Costa Rican night was a success. Surprisingly, the star of the show was the black beans. The black beans were the most easiest and quickest thing I prepared. I browned chopped onions and garlic, then added two cans of low sodium black beans and a little bit of adobo seasoning. That was it. So simple yet so delicious!

Saturday was an awesome low key day spent at home. I did manage to make it to the gym in the morning. I then came horn, cleaned a bit and did a lot of experimenting in the kitchen.

Sunday we met the family and had a DELICIOUS lunch at Kabob Paradise in Lake Hiawatha. This place was so delicious. Even though this was a half hour away from home, I see is making another visit here real soon!

In a nutshell that was my weekend. I now leave you with food highlights.










No comments:

Post a Comment