Tuesday, March 19, 2013

In a Smoothie Rut

Good Morning!
One day down, four more to go till the weekend:-p Actually, in my case... three more days till my weekend begins. Yes, I will soon be in a flight to PARIS!!!! I can't wait! This will be my first time in Paris and I'm so excited. Be sure to expect lots of food pictures.

Yesterday, was a big smoothie day for me. I started my day off with a smoothie consisting of frozen raspberries, unsweetened vanilla almond milk and almond butter. I don't know why but I was craving a smoothie for the morning. So, I whipped this concoction up and it kept me full till lunch time.

Lunch was a delicious. My coworkers and I went out for sushi to celebrate my managers birthday. I ordered the chicken negimaki box. Delicious and filling. Six pieces of negimaki, 3 avocado rolls, 2 shumai, miso soup and salad. Sadly, there is no picture because I ate it all too quickly.

Between lunch and dinner I managed to get a quick workout in. I did 20 minutes on an elliptical looking machine, followed by 15 minutes of abs and weights. I also attempted a pull up. Unfortunately, I did not stay up :-p

By the time I made it home I had only one thing on my mind. I wanted to have a smoothie. I didn't care if there was a cold, wintry mix going on. I just wanted to down a large, creamy smoothie. So, before I even showered I whipped out my magic bullet and made a raspberry almond smoothie. I added a big more almond butter since this was practically replacing my dinner. Ah, once again a craving was satisfied :-)

How was your day yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment