Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Monday Recap...

Good Morning! I hope you guys had an awesome Monday! I had quite a few good healthy eats, got a great workout in after some time, oh and I'm all caught up with The Following.

My day started off yesterday with a coffee smoothie. In the blender went coffee, banana, unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a teaspoon of home made cashew butter.

A little while later I had two slices of my paleo bread, toasted. For lunch I had a chipotle burger on one of my paleo thins. Mmmm...mmmm good!

In between lunch and dinner I got my snack on with almonds, clementines, and sliced bell pepper.

For dinner I made the most easiest chicken of all time. I bought Jerk seasoning in the grocery store over the weekend. I coated chicken with some of this seasoning and baked it in the oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. This chicken came out so flavorful with a great kick of spice! I'll post up the marinade I used for you guys to see. I also pan seared some asparagus and seasoned them with salt, pepper and a little balsamic glaze. Delish.

After a little over a week I finally made it to the gym! I did a 20 minute interval workout on the treadmill followed by abs and some strength training.... Not bad at all!

Did you guys catch The Following?!?!? OMG.... I am obsessed with this show! Lets wait a day or two before talking about it... Just in case you haven't watch I don't want to spoil it.

Alright, here are some highlights from yesterday:









No comments:

Post a Comment