- If there is an office with communal snacks, offer to bring something healthy such as pretzels, almonds or dried fruit.
- Before eating that extra slice of cake or piece of chocolate, ask yourself if it's really worth it! Think about how far you've come along and you do not want to ruin your efforts by indulging too much.
- If the kitchen is a weakness for you then avoid it totally.
- Keep your healthy goals in mind.
- Know when to stop. Go ahead and have a small piece of chocolate but the WALK AWAY!
- Start your own communal fruit bowl.
- If you are hungry, don't walk past the kitchen or any sweets in the office.
- Keep healthy granola bars at your desk. When you crave something sweet, go for a Kashi bar instead of a Snickers bar.
Do you guys have any tips for staying healthy at work?