Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Back Together...

Hey Guys, So, I know it's been a terribly long time since I've posted. I know, I've slacked and I'm sorry. What have I noticed? Well, when I was constantly blogging about my weight loss experience, I was focusing more on my diet, due to feeling more obligated to my readers. Since I've stopped blogging, I also noticed I stopped caring about my diet more. Yes, the little pieces of chocolate here, the extra spoonfuls of ice cream there...well these things have really taken a toll on me. Well, I'm not saying I've gained a dramatic amount of weight...only about 5 pounds, but it's still a difference that I've noticed. I've realized that I get a lot of support from my readers and I'd like to continue blogging atleast 4 days a week. Share my experiences, my ups my downs and not only help you along your journey of a healthy lifestyle, but also having you help me. So, with this said, how about we try reconnecting once more and help each other out this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment