Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting Back on Track...

So, Thanksgiving is over. After feeling stuffed, bloated and a couple of pounds heavier, I knew I had to do something to get right back on track and I've done exactly that. We all know Weight Watchers works. It's worked for me and millions of others, but WW will not work if you do not follow the plan properly. That means, no guesstimating, no sneaking a bite here and there and not counting points. I know if I want to continue to lose weight, I really need to document every single morsel of food that goes in my mouth -healthy or not! I know I feel better when doing WW because I nourish my body with fruits and vegetables. I know to choose complex carbs over simple carbs. I've learned the importance of fiber and vitamins. With this, I have to say, if you want to get back on track with WW, you can, but you also have to be honest with yourself if you want to see results. Don't wait until January 1st to start treating yourself better!

No comments:

Post a Comment