Monday, September 7, 2009

INSANE!!!

Hello Everyone, I hope you all had a great, healthy Labor Day weekend!! I am still dutifully following my INSANITY workout schedule, including today when I did the Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs workout. This is my last week of month 1 DVDs, then I move onto one week of 'Recovery' workouts. After that I move into a whole new set of fierce workouts for month 2. I am scared for month 2. On the flip side, according to my scale I have lost a total of 5 pounds since starting Insanity. Not bad, about a pound a week. I've also noticed clothes fitting better/ feeling loser. I've started to take in mini goals. The mini goal for now is to drop below the 130 pound mark. At this rate, it should take another three weeks. Tomorrow I am going to do Cardio Power and Resistance. I really want to try to get the workout done and over with in the morning. I just feel so much better when I know my evenings will be more free. Other wise, I don't wind up getting the workout in until 10:30ish. How was your weekend? I hope you all ate healthy and got some activity in!

No comments:

Post a Comment