Monday, June 9, 2014

30 Days of Health & Happiness... Day 8

Hello hello!  I hope you guys had an awesome weekend. The weather was gorgeous! For the most part, today has been rainy and humid. Well, if any day is going to be a crappy weather day, might as well make it a Monday!

I started my day with a deeelicious smoothie! In the vitamix went coconut milk, mango, pineapple and spinach. Ah, probably the healthiest and greenest piña colada you will ever have :-)

An hour or so later I had a small handful of nuts. 

When lunch time came along I had two slices of cashew bread topped with turkey breast. Carrots and tomatoes on the side. 

I pretty much stayed full after this. Later on the afternoon I had another small handful of nuts. I knew I would be having a late dinner since tonight is CKO Kickboxing night. The mixed nuts will hold me over till dinner. 

After I finished my kickboxing class I went home and warmed up some meatloaf and asparagus. I made the meatloaf last night because I knew I would not have enough time to cook this evening. 

Dessert was blended frozen pineapple with coconut milk. 
A wonderful frozen treat to end the day. 

Activity:  I got my activity in by doing an hour of kickboxing. 

Happiness: Working out makes me happy. Sometimes it's so hard to convince myself to workout. Luckily, I have a great friend/workout partner who makes it easy for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment