Wednesday, June 4, 2014

30 Days of Health & Happiness... Day 3


Here we are... day 3! 

Well, you will be happy to know that I changed things up before breakfast. Actually, before breakfast I started my day off with another green smoothie. Same concoction as yesterday. An hour later is when I had breakfast. 

I didn't feel like having my usual puffins with almonds and almond milk. I was going to get a bagel from Pret A Mangier instead. When I walked into Pret I looked around for a bagel when I saw: *NEW*

OMG...I just had to try this! I mean what could be better than a warm brioche roll filled with egg, mushroom and cheese?!?! AND, less than 400 calories?!?! Sign me up!

As you can imagine, breakfast was delicious. 

For lunch I had left overs from last night, but this time I had my burger in a whole wheat bun with spinach on the side.  No pic because I devoured lunch in seconds. 

In between lunch and dinner I had an apple with mixed nuts:

Before my workout and dinner I had a Cliff bar. 

Dinner was on the go. I had Panda Express. I tried to go as healthy as I could by selecting from their low cal wok menu. I loaded up on chicken and broccoli with a side of veggies:

That, my friends, was my food for the day. 

I also had a very schweaty  and intense workout at CKO KICKBOXING. Now, that was an intense hour!

The hubby and I also walked around downtown Jersey City for about an hour after dinner. 

On to Happy Thoughts!
Happiness:  Sleeping with the windows open and waking up to warm sunlight and fresh air! Ah, one of the many things I love now that summer is on the way. 

With that, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment