Thursday, June 5, 2014

30 Days of Health & Happiness... Day 4

Hey Hey,

How are you guys doing?  I started my day off with another wonderful green concoction:

This smoothie consisted of spinach, almond milk, mango and banana. Mmm... Delicious!

An hour and half later I had another Pret breakfast. Yup...you guessed it, another egg, cheese and mushroom brioche sandwich. 
Between breakfast and lunch I had a bowl of cut up plum and banana:

As well as a small bowl of pretzels and mixed nuts:

Soon came lunch. I forgot to pack my lunch so I went to Hale and Hearty and got a tuna salad on multi grain bread:


As you can see my food and calorie intake was going well. Keyword is WAS! A few hour after lunch I felt ravenous. I had not one but TWO big bowls of cereals:


The overload of cereal was my set back. Normally, I would continue eating horribly for the rest of the day but this time I told myself to just move on. Continue with my day. Do my workout and have a nutritious dinner. Don't let one setback total your whole day. 

So, what did I do? I continued on with my day as I would have. I got my 30 minutes of activity in:


And I ate a nutritious dinner. I had half of a baked falafel sandwich on whole wheat. Along side that I had another green smoothie:

This smoothie contained THREE cups of spinach, 1/2 cup mango and a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. 

I started my day off with a green smoothie and I ended with a green smoothie. Sure, I had a minor set back but I moved on and even got my activity in. 

Now, onto Happiness :-)
Green smoothies make me happy. I love knowing that I'm breaking a fast every morning by nourishing my body with super foods.

I hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment