Tuesday, June 3, 2014

30 Days of Health & Happiness... Day 2


Hello Peeps!

Today is day 2 of my 30 Days of Health & Happiness challenge!  So far so good.  I started my morning off with a Green Mango Smoothie. If you follow me on twitter..ahem ahem Kanwal81...you saw the following:

 And then...

BAM! The recipe right there. With pics. What more could you want?!? I promise... 
you don't even taste the spinach!
The smoothie was a great way to start the day. 

My breakfast was the same as yesterday. Puffins with almonds and almond milk. I will spare you the picture.

Lunch was left over falafel on a whole wheat bun with a sliced green bell pepper. Delicious.



In between breakfast and dinner I snacked on an apple and some mixed nuts:

As well as pretzels and mixed nuts:

I went back for another serving of pretzels... Ok maybe two servings. Since I felt I had my fair share of pretzels, I opted for a light dinner:

I had a diced chicken burger over mixed greens, carrots, green beans and sliced almonds. Delicious and filling!

I also managed to get my activity in for the day:

A nice long walk. I also walked a mile after dinner. 

As you can see, it was a day filled with healthy eats and some exercise!

Now, let's talk happiness:
I am happy for longer days, warmer weather and sunshine! 

:-)

With that, I say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment