Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Hump Day and Eats

Hellooo and Happy Hump Day!

How are you all doing? I hope you're still keeping up with your resolutions? So far, in doing really good. I'm keeping up with work outs and making a great effort to eat right :-)

Yesterday, I made it to the gym and completed 30 minutes on the stair master, did 25 sit-ups and the following for strength:

Dumbbell curls: 12.5 lbs. 3 sets of 12 reps
Lat pull downs: 60 lbs. 3 sets of 12 reps
Arm fly:  50 lbs. 3 sets of 12 reps


My diet has been pretty clean as well. I'm on a vegan challenge with a coworker for the next two weeks and my meals have been loaded with veggies, healthy fats and complex carbs. Below you'll find a few pictures of my meals.

How are you guys doing with your resolutions?

Beans with wild rice and walnuts


Vegetarian tacos with guacamole, salsa, shredded cheese,beans


Breakfast lately: Ezekiel toast with almond butter


Wild rice, avocado,tomatoes, peas,onions, lentil

No comments:

Post a Comment