Monday, September 10, 2012

The Start of Fall? ...

Officially, Fall does not begin until September 22nd but I'm already starting to feel the crisp fall air in the morning :-/.  Why the :-/ ? Well, I don't like Fall.  Fall brings cooler weather, jackets, more bags to carry and shudders of coldness up my spine.  I like running in warm weather, circuit work outs in the park, going to the beach on a hot day and eating ice cream when it's unbelievably hot outside. I don't like eating ice cream in the cold.

With that said, I am trying to focus on the finer things in life :-)  I have quite a few goals that I'd like to accomplish within the next three months.

Here they are:

  • Submit my training videos to dhoonyaFit
  • Train for Tough Mudder
  • Finish up bootcamp classes
  • Document what I eat and how I feel after wards
I am going to try to keep up with documenting on how I am doing with my goals.  

PS: One thing I do like about Fall, pumpkin coffee :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment