Monday, May 23, 2011

Workout and Smoothie Time...

Good Morning All,

This morning I woke up at 6:00am and did my Pure Cardio workout from INSANITY. I'm repeating the last week of month one workout because I did not really follow the workouts last week.

After my cardio busting workout I replenished my body with a vanilla hemp protein smoothie! I put 4TB of vanilla hemp protein powder, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and half a banana into my magic bullet and let it blend up till smooth. I think I would buy this vanilla hemp protein mix again. The only ingredients are raw hemp, evaporated cane juice and vanilla flavoring. The nutritional stats are pretty good also: 130 calories, 2.5g fat, 17g of carbs, 11 grams of fiber! I also love the slightly sweetened vanilla flavor of the smoothie.

What did you have for breakfast?

Stay tuned...I've been looking into Chia seeds and have a pudding snack coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment