Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good morning, good morning

Good Morning All,

A couple of days ago I realized I really need my morning cup of coffee, otherwise the whole day is bonkers!

Yes, I woke up late a couple of days and did not have time to make my morning cup of joe. By 11:00am, I had a headache :-( Luckily, I was able to mask the headache with some aspirin, but I realized this was caused by the lack of caffeine. So, am I addicted to coffee? I only have one VERY STRONG cup in the morning. I need it in the morning to jump start my day.

Every night I set up my coffee pot to go off just as I wake up. This way, as soon as I'm out of the shower, I have a fresh cup of coffee.

My coffee of choice? I love Trader Joe's coffee and these days I'm loving Godiva's breakfast blend. How strong is my coffee? If the carafe fills up 2 cups, I put 3.5TB of ground coffee. I like my coffee black.

So, one cup of coffee a day...I don't think I'm addicted, but the caffeine withdrawal I get when I don't have my morning cup is a killer!

Favorite spots to get a good cup of strong coffee:
Starbucks (duh)
Pret (dark roast rocks)

What are your favorite coffee hotspots?

No comments:

Post a Comment