Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back On Track...

Hey Hey Peeps,

You probably got the drift of this post by its title, it's a Back On Track post.   Yes, yes, I know, it's been a while since I've blogged but I now hope to bring you motivational tips, healthy recipes and some decent workouts :-)

nickparkerfitness.com


With summer just a few months away, everyone is working hard to get in shape and eat right.  The only thing that works for me is regular exercise and a balanced diet.  When I say balanced diet, I mean a healthy portion of plant fats, complex carbs, lean protein and fruits/veggies at every meal. I know when I stray away from this and consume too much sugar or processed foods, it makes me feel sluggish and harder to lose weight.  So, now I'm making a conscience decision at every meal, to eat right and exercise at least 4-5 days a week!

How do you stay on track? What are your fitness and food goals for getting back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment