Friday, August 27, 2010

My Simple Dinner: Tomato and Mozzarella Salad w/Steamed Veggies

Sometimes it's the simplest of dinners which can give you great flavor and satisfaction! The other night I had a bowl of steamed veggies drizzled with good balsamic vinegar with some freshly cracked black pepper and salt. I also had a side of thinly sliced mozzarella and tomatoes, again drizzled in balsamic vinegar with a touch of extra virgin olive oil.





Now, the steam veggies with vinegar were no more than 40 calories. The mozzarella that I bought had 16 servings in it, each serving 80 calories. I cut the mozzarella in fourths. I took one fourth and sliced that up in fourths. I had three of the tomato and mozzarella slices. This very simple, filling meal was about 400 calories. Not bad and very delicious and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment