- www.weightwatchers.com - TONS of info here, along with a points tracker and points calculator.
- www.Livestrong.com - a great site with tools and calculators to help you lose weight
- www.Calorieking.com - this site will give you the nutritional on stats on anything you can eat, even restaurant food (type in the name of the restaurant.
- www.fitday.com - this is a great free tool to help you keep track of your food, workouts, and weight.
- http://www.indiacurry.com/nutrition/rotidosaidli.htm - Calorie count on some indian foods
- http://www.healthydiningfinder.com/ - this is an awesome site for finding nutrition stats when eating out!
Are you guys keeping on track with the new year?